Information we collect
Information you give us:
When you purchase our products or sign up for our services, we will ask you to provide your personal information. For example, we may need your name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
Information we get from your use of our products or services:
We collect information about the products or services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit our website, or when you purchase our products. This information includes:
- Device and connectivity information
We collect information about your device and the network you use to connect to our products. It includes information about the operating system installed on your device, hardware specification, IP address, device identifiers (such as the IMEI number for phones), and other software related information.
- Location information
When you use our products or services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including GPS, IP address, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
How we use information we collect
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing services.
- Providing identification, customer service, safety protection, storage and backup when we provide services to ensure the security of our products and services.
- Improving our current services and helping us developing new services.
- Responding to your customized requirements, like language and regional settings, personalized help information, by understanding how you use our products and services.
Accessing and updating your personal information
We will use any appropriate technologies to guarantee that you can access, update and change your registration information or other personal information you provided when use our services. When you access, update, change or delete those information, we may require identity verification to secure your account.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with any other third parties unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Druid Technology when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Druid Technology if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Druid Technology, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Druid Technology employees who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.