○ Register a unique ID which can be linked with the existing Ecotopia account.
○ Post wildlife ID, text contents, photos, movies, and stories in public forum.
○ Follow the updates from interesting or intimate people with subscription.
○ Establish a group chat for remote collaboration and efficient discussion.
○ Share data from Ecotopia in forum or in group chat with access authorization.
○ Request a collaborating task for wildlife questing in public or in private.
○ Help unknown others to stream encrypted data to their Ecotopia account.*
○ Generate realtime ACC data with video record and behavior label for modeling.
* Especially for remote transmitting devices such as DEBUT NANO, DEBUT GEO, etc.
What is INTELINK
○ Operate devices wirelessly with authentication
○ Turn on/off, command setting and OTA through smartphone
○ Search or count nearby wildlife tagged by DEBUT series
○ Download and stream data remotely without recapture
○ Evaluate the proximity among devices via signal strength
○ Monitor wildlife activity near home range based on Ubicomp
○ Establish the local area network powered by gateways
○ Collect ACC realtime raw data with label and video record. Learn more
Instant Online Communication
Establish a group chat for remote collaboration and efficient discussion with animal & ecology researchers, conservationists, or enthusiasts worldwide.
Chat with our experts to get your exclusive solutions on product customization, device deployment, and other product related consultancy.
Get instant technical support from our specialists whenever you come across any issues or questions regarding our devices and platforms.
Bird banding, also called bird ringing, is the attachment of a small, individually numbered metal or plastic tag to the leg or wing of a wild bird to enable individual identification. With a history of more than 2000 years, bird banding is one of the oldest and most important techniques helps in keeping track of the movements of the bird and its life history. Thanks to the development of semiconductor industry, Druid has the fortunate opportunity to upgrade this traditional methodology to the new generation, electronic band which is deployable, affordable, durable, and capable of active and continuous recording unique identified wildlife with its location, environment and behavior information, without challenging the traditional banding method. Inheriting the spirit of bird banding, electronic band follows the wisdom of collaboration without borders, while the location and ODBA transmitting network is established by crowd contribution.
Become a Beta User
Druid welcome experienced researchers enthusiastic about new technologies and products in animal tracking and data collection, to join us as a beta user.
○ Get Druid latest products powered by DEBUT OS for advanced research
○ Pay promotion price (up to 50%) for the beta version and discounted price (20%) for the official version.
○ Deploy the beta products within 6 months after parcel delivery.
○ Share photos of the deployed wildlife and experience of product functionality, performance, etc.
Become a Distributor
Druid has established a global sales network by providing technical support to agents, sharing substantial profit, and improving user experience and maintain customer loyalty through a series of after-sales services. In order to propagate spirit the IntelinkGO and provide users with better local service and support, we are looking for distributing partners around the world.